Monday, October 18, 2010

only love can set you free.


This past week a friend of mine gave me a list of about 25 bands to look up. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of great bands that I had been told about, but my favorite of all of them had to be Frightened Rabbit. Frightened Rabbit is an indie rock band from Selkirk, Scotland that was formed in 2003. The band consists of Scott Hutchison (lead vocals and rhythm guitar), Billy Kenedy (guitar and bass), Andy Monaghan (guitar), Grant Hutchison (drums), and Gordon Skene (guitar and keyboards). They have come out with three albums including Sing The Greys (2006), The Midnight Organ Fight (2008), and The Winter of Mixed Drinks (2010).

The video below is not actually their song. It's a song by The Awful N-Trance. I love the lyrics of this song, but I do not like The Awful N-Trance very much so when I found a cover by Frightened Rabbit I was so excited! So here it is, hope you like them! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment